Before you are prescribed penis pills, potions and creams for erectile dysfunction by your doctor, he or she will recommend a variety of methods which may help you increase the visibility of your penis.
Methods To Help Erectile Dysfunction
– Stop Smoking Cigarettes: It has been noted by medical professionals that people who regularly smoke cigarette experience lower levels of erections, this is due to that smoking lowers your naturally ability for your blood vessels to relax. Having a strong blood flow is vitally important to have a strong erection. There are many quit smoking websites which will guide you through the process.
– Drink Less Alcohol: The National Library of Medicine had done a professional study which has found that there was a high rate of sexual dysfunction in people who regularly drankalcohol. Alcohol consumptions reduces sexual performance skills and natural arousal levels. It is recommended to drink alcohol in moderation but be aware of how it will impact your sexual performance.
– Stay Clear Of Some Nasal Sprays: Some products which are used for clearing the nasal passages contains an ingredient called pseudoephedrine which prevents blood vessels from expanding. Your doctor may be able to tell you other nasal spray alternatives. You should talk to a doctor first before you make any drastic medication changes.
– Other Medications: There are other medications which include ingredients which prevent blood vessels from expanding or reduce the amount of blood flow within your body. Before you stop taking any medication, you should speak to your doctor. Your doctor may wish to switch the medication that you are taking for a different once which may have different side effects.
– Reduce Your Levels Of Stress: Reducing your levels of stress may involve learning how to meditate or you may need to find ways have more support within your community.
– Counselling: When managing person issues it is recommended to seek professional help from your local general practitioner who can recommend you to speak to a counsellor and a psychologist. These professionals will be able to talk you through your mental health. Your treatment may involve understanding how to accept your body.
Methods To Make Your Penis Appear Bigger
Your doctor may also recommends ways to make your penis look bigger.
– Weight Loss: A person who is overweight may hold excess fat which is held around the pubic bone. The increase of padding around the penis will give the penis less room and will make the penis look smaller than what it really is. If a personal loses weight, the fat around the penis is decreased this means your penis may be more visible. A person with who is overweight may have high blood pressure. This may cause them to also experience hypertension which constricts how the blood vessels are able to expand.
– Liposuction: Liposuction although it is commonly known to help people reduce weight, it is actually used to reshape the body. It will remove the fat levels around your penis, making it visually appear bigger. Liposuction is considered to be a less invasive procedure then most other types of surgeries that are currently available. It is often used by people who are considerably over weight.
Your doctor may also wish to do a couple of medical tests to find out the cause of the erectile dysfunction issues which may involve:
- A blood test.
- A urine test.
- An erection test.
- Psychology check-up.
- Ultrasound to see the blood flow in the penis.
Your doctor may recommend testosterone injections if one of your medical tests appears to show that you have low levels of testosterone. If you have low levels of testosterone you may also experience problems with your sex drive. Though if you have what is considered normal levels of testosterone, add more testosterone into your body will not impact your erectile dysfunction issues. If you have low testosterone and don’t fix this issue first, your body will not respond to prescription medications like Viagra. Your doctor may also wish to talk to you about the different types of sexual dysfunction disorders which may also be impacting your lifestyle.
They may also recommend prescription medication which are known as PDE-5 inhibitors that may include:
- Sildenafil (Viagra)
- Cialis (Tadalafil)
- Avanafil (Stendra)
- Vardenafil (Levitra)
In order to buy these medications, you will need a prescription from your general practitioner who will speak to you about how they work, what they should not be used with and talk to you about the side effects that you may experience during use.